1. Laser power and machine bed must have a good ground protection, ground application less than 4Ω dedicated ground. The necessity of grounding is:
(1) to ensure the normal operation of laser power;
(2) to extend the life of the laser tube;
(3) to prevent external disturbances caused by machine beating;
(4) to prevent accidental high voltage discharge circuit damage.
2. Laser engraving machine cooling water to be smooth
Whether it is water or circulating pump, we must maintain smooth flow of water. Cooling water is to take away the heat generated by the laser tube, the higher the water temperature, the lower the light output power (15-20 ℃ water temperature is better); When the water will be due to heat within the laser cavity tube end burst, or even damage the laser power supply. So check the cooling water is smooth at any time is very necessary. When the pipe has a hard bend (dead bend) or fall off, and even pump failure, it must be promptly repaired, so as to avoid power loss or even damage to equipment.
3. Cleaning and maintenance, good ventilation, wipe the machine at any time cleaning and maintenance, machine tool is a necessary condition for normal work. Imagine people's joints are not flexible, but also how to act? The same token, the machine tool guide rail is a high-precision core components, each job must be wiped clean, smooth and lubricated; bearing also regular oiling, so that the drive flexible, precise processing, to extend the service life of the machine.
4. Ambient temperature and humidity Ambient temperature should be in the range of 5-35 ℃. Special note is: If used in the following freezing point environment, must be done:
(1) to prevent the circulating water in the laser tube from freezing, after shutdown, the water must be completely shined;
(2) When turning on the laser, the laser current must be warm for more than 5 minutes to work. In the rainy days and humid environments, the laser power needs more time to warm up before it can really increase the pressure after wetting to prevent the breakdown of the high voltage circuit.
5. The correct use of "laser high pressure" key "laser pressure" key dial, the laser power is on standby, hit "manual light" or computer error operation, will send a laser inadvertently wounding wounds. Therefore, it is required to turn off the "laser high voltage" every time a work is completed, such as non-continuous processing, (the laser current can not be switched off), and the operator is forbidden to leave the machine while working in order to avoid accidents. The recommended continuous working time is less than 5 hours, the middle can rest 30 minutes.
6. Away from the large power and strong vibration equipment unexpected large power interference, sometimes causing the machine failure, although rare, but should be avoided. Therefore, such as large welding machine, giant electric mixer and large power transmission equipment, etc., should be far away. Strong vibration equipment more self-evident, such as forging machine, vibration caused by walking near the motor vehicle and so on, the obvious ground on the precise engraving is very unfavorable.
7. Lightning attack As long as the building lightning protection measures can be reliable. The first "good grounding" section of this section can also help with lightning protection. Special Recommendation: In the area of network instability (such as voltage fluctuations of more than 5%), please install a power capacity of at least 3000W above the power to prevent sudden voltage fluctuations burned circuit or computer.
8. To maintain and control the stability of the PC.
Control PC is mainly used for carving equipment control. In addition to installing the necessary graphic design software, please do not special plane. As the computer installed antivirus card and firewall, it will seriously affect the control machine speed. Please do not install antivirus firewall on the control machine, for network card for data communication, please disable the card before starting engraving machine.
9. Rail maintenance: rail in the process of movement, due to be processed materials will produce a lot of dust. Maintenance: First of all with the original cotton cloth to wipe the lubricant and dust on the rail, wipe clean, then the rail surface and the side coated with a layer of lubricant. Maintenance cycle: a week or so.
10. Fan Maintenance: Fan work for some time, the fan and exhaust pipe will accumulate a lot of dust, dust will affect the exhaust fan efficiency, resulting in a large number of smoke and dust can not be discharged. Maintenance method: the exhaust pipe and the fan hose throat loosen, remove the exhaust pipe to clean out the exhaust pipe and fan dust. Maintenance cycle: a month or so.
11. Screw fastening: the movement system at work for a certain period of time, the movement of the connection screw will have loose, screw loose, it will affect the smoothness of mechanical movement. Maintenance: Use the supplied tools to tighten the screws one by one. Maintenance cycle: a month or so.
12. Maintenance of the lens: After working for a period of time, the lens will stick to the surface due to the working environment, which will reduce the reflectance of the lens and the transmittance of the lens, finally affecting the working power of the laser. Maintenance methods: Use cotton wool dipped in alcohol Gently wipe the lens surface clockwise, wipe the dust. In short, laser engraving machine precautions we should always do it, so that our machine life and work efficiency can be greatly enhanced.