Operational considerations for laser cutting machines are the following:
1. compliance with General cutting machine for safe operation. In strict accordance with the laser Launcher to start laser, lighting, test machine.
2. operators shall be trained and familiar with software, equipment, structure, performance, master operating system knowledge.
3. wear protective appliances as required, close to the laser beam must be worn in accordance with prescribed safety glasses.
4. do not make clear whether a material by laser irradiation or before cutting, not its processing, so as to avoid potential risk of fumes and vapors.
5. the device is actuated the operator shall leave the post or trustee tubes, as indeed should be shut down or cut off the power switch when you need to leave.
6. in the course of processing when an exception is found, should be immediately shut down, troubleshooting or escalation managers in a timely manner.
7. where to place fire extinguishers in hand; not when to turn off the laser or optical gates for not without protective laser beams placed near paper, cloth or other flammable material.
Previous: Advantages of laser cutting machine