Chengdu MRJ-Laser Technology Co., Ltd. has an excellent management team that has been in the laser field for many years. It has many expert talents in laser optical design, intelligent control system, intelligent equipment system and laser process development.
The traditional cleaning industry has a variety of cleaning methods, mostly using chemical and mechanical methods for cleaning. Today, China's environmental protection regulations are becoming more stringent, and people's awareness of environmental protection and safety is increasing. The types of chemicals that can be used in industrial production cleaning will become less and less. How to find a cleaner, non-damaging cleaning method is a problem we have to consider. Laser cleaning has the characteristics of no grinding, non-contact, no heat effect and cleaning of objects suitable for various materials, and is considered to be a reliable and effective solution. At the same time, laser cleaning can solve problems that cannot be solved by traditional cleaning methods.
Laser cleaning technology advantages
Compared with traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid impact cleaning, high frequency ultrasonic cleaning, laser cleaning has obvious advantages.
1. Laser cleaning is a green cleaning method. It does not need to use any chemicals and cleaning liquid. The washed waste is basically solid powder, small in size, easy to store, recyclable, and can easily solve the problem caused by chemical cleaning. Environmental Pollution.
2. The traditional cleaning method is often contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object. The surface of the damaged object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object to be cleaned, cannot be removed, and causes secondary pollution. And non-contact makes these problems easy to solve.
3. The laser can be transmitted through optical fiber, cooperate with the robot and the robot, and can easily realize long-distance operation. It can clean the parts that are difficult to reach by traditional methods. This can be used in some dangerous places to ensure the safety of personnel.
4. Laser cleaning can remove various types of contaminants on the surface of various materials to achieve cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. It is also possible to selectively clean contaminants on the surface of the material without damaging the surface of the material.
5. Laser cleaning efficiency is high, saving time.
6. Purchase laser cleaning system Although the initial one-time investment is higher, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time, and the running cost is low.
Principle of laser cleaning technology
The process of pulsed YAG laser cleaning relies on the characteristics of the light pulses produced by the laser, based on photophysical reactions caused by the interaction between high intensity beams, short pulsed lasers, and contaminated layers.
Its physical principles can be summarized as follows:
a) The beam emitted by the laser is absorbed by the contaminated layer on the surface to be treated.
b) Absorption of large energy forms a rapidly expanding plasma (a highly ionized unstable gas) that produces a shock wave.
c) Shock waves cause the contaminants to become fragments and are rejected.
d) The light pulse width must be short enough to avoid heat build-up that would damage the surface being treated.
Previous: Ten Common Problems Of Laser Engraving