Laser cleaning can be widely used in various industries such as aerospace industry, shipbuilding industry, automobile manufacturing industry, and electronics industry. Laser cleaning can be used not only to clean organic contaminants, but also to clean inorganic materials, including metal corrosion. Metal particles, dust, etc. Laser cleaning has been widely used for the following types of cleaning objects, and the technology is mature.
(1) Laser rust removal. For Type A and Type B rust, the laser can be easily removed. After cleaning, the metal surface can recover a bright white metallic color.
(2) Laser paint removal. Compared to traditional sanding and lacquer removal, laser de-painting is not only highly efficient, but also has low labor costs. It does not damage the substrate, and the cleaning effect is far better than traditional de-painting methods. Therefore, it can be applied to aircraft paint stripping and radome paint stripping.
(3) The laser removes the aluminum alloy oxide layer. Aluminum alloy oxide layer will affect the quality of aluminum alloy welding, reduce the mechanical properties of welded joints, the use of laser cleaning can replace the traditional mechanical grinding, pickling alkaline washing and other processes, more efficient, quality control, rapid and convenient, environmental protection and pollution-free.
(4) Laser degreasing. For the oil cleaning, the traditional way is generally to use chemical cleaning, chemical cleaning is likely to cause the damage of the surface of the cleaning object, roughening and environmental pollution, laser cleaning is a green cleaning method, easy removal of oil pollution at the same time will not cause a burden on the environment.
(5) pre-weld pretreatment. Laser pretreatment can remove the moisture and oil adhered on the surface of the cleaning object, effectively reduce the oxygen content and improve the welding quality. Relative to uncleaned welds, weld pull-up performance is significantly improved after laser cleaning
(6) post-weld treatment. The unsightliness of the weld after welding may affect the value of the product. Therefore, it is necessary to weld the weld after welding. Laser cleaning can be applied to the post-weld treatment of aluminum alloys, titanium alloys, and other materials.
(7) Restoration of cultural relics. Laser cleaning can also be applied to cultural relics such as stone statues, paintings and antiques.
Previous: The Advantages Of Laser Surface Cleaning