Laser cleaning can be widely used in aerospace, shipbuilding, automotive, electronics, and other industries, because laser cleaning can not only be used to clean organic pollutants, but also to clean inorganic materials, including metal corrosion. Metal particles, dust, etc. Laser cleaning has been widely used for the following cleaning objects, and the technology is mature.
(1) Laser derusting. For Class A and Class B rust, the laser can be removed relatively easily. After cleaning, the metal surface can restore white metallic color.
(2) Laser paint removal. Compared with the traditional grinding and removing paint, laser paint removal is not only efficient, but also low in labor cost, and it does not damage the substrate. The cleaning effect is far better than the traditional paint removal method. Therefore, it can be applied to aircraft stripping and radome stripping.
(3) The laser removes the aluminum oxide layer. Aluminum alloy oxide layer will affect the welding quality of aluminum alloy and reduce the mechanical properties of welded joints. Laser cleaning can replace traditional mechanical grinding, pickling and alkali washing, etc., with higher efficiency, controllable quality, fast and convenient, environmental protection and pollution-free.
(4) Laser degreasing. For oil cleaning, the traditional method generally uses chemical cleaning. Chemical cleaning is easy to cause damage on the surface of the cleaning object and environmental pollution. Laser cleaning is a green cleaning method, which can easily remove oil without burdening the environment.
(5) Pre-weld pretreatment. The laser pretreatment can remove the moisture and oil stains attached to the surface of the cleaning object, effectively reduce the oxygen content and improve the welding quality. Compared with unwashed welds, the weld pull-up performance is significantly improved after laser cleaning
(6) Post-weld treatment. The unsightly weld seam after welding may affect the value of the product, so it is necessary to clean the weld after welding. Laser cleaning can be applied to the post-weld treatment of aluminum alloy, titanium alloy and other materials.
(7) Cultural relics restoration. Laser cleaning can also be applied to cultural relics such as stone statues, calligraphy and paintings.