The traditional cleaning industry has a variety of cleaning methods, mostly using chemical agents and mechanical methods for cleaning. With the increasingly stringent environmental protection regulations in the world and people’s increasing awareness of environmental protection and safety, the types of chemicals that can be used in industrial production and cleaning will become less and less. How to find a cleaner and non-invasive cleaning method is a problem we have to consider. Laser cleaning is characterized by non-abrasive, non-contact, non-thermal effects and objects suitable for various materials, and is considered to be the most reliable and most effective solution. At the same time, laser cleaning can solve problems that cannot be solved using traditional cleaning methods.
1. Laser cleaning is a "green" cleaning method. It does not require the use of any chemicals or cleaning fluids. The cleaned waste is basically a solid powder, small in size, easy to store, recyclable, and can be easily solved by chemical cleaning. Environmental Pollution;
2. The traditional cleaning method is often contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object, and the surface of the damaged object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object to be cleaned, cannot be removed, produces secondary pollution, and the laser cleaning has no grinding and non-polishing. Contactability solves these problems.
3. The laser can be transmitted through the optical fiber and cooperated with the robot hand and the robot to easily achieve long-distance operation and can clean the parts that are not easily reached by traditional methods. This can be used in some dangerous places to ensure the safety of personnel;
4. Laser cleaning can remove various types of contaminants on the surface of various materials and achieve cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. And it can also selectively clean the surface of the material without damaging the surface of the material.
5. Laser cleaning is efficient and saves time;
6. Although the previous one-time investment in the laser cleaning system is relatively high, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long period of time and the operating cost is low.