1. Purchase counterfeit products that may jeopardize the results and even endanger the safety of the patient. It protects the trademarks of all medical devices and equipment and ensures that medical institutions, hospitals and pharmacies can distinguish whether they have original equipment.
2. Make it easier to track medical equipment, so the process is simpler and more successful in recalling a malfunctioning device or device.
3. Protect the trademarks of all medical devices and equipment to ensure that medical institutions, hospitals, and pharmacies can distinguish whether they own original equipment and equipment.
4. Enable FDA to enforce established regulations.
5. It makes it easy for the user to identify the manufacturer and get detailed information for a given medical device.
6. Laser marking is a non-contact mark, so even the finest equipment is intact.
7. Laser marking is permanent, so manufacturers can track it in the case of product liability.
9. As the laser marking is guided, accuracy is guaranteed. This means that all medical devices, tools and equipment are marked with the same mark and have the same mark in the same place.
10. Manufacturers can track their products and get important data - such as how they performed and whether they have any flaws. This useful information can influence or inform future innovations or modifications.