Compared with traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning, and high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning, laser cleaning has obvious advantages.
1. Laser cleaning is a "green" cleaning method. It does not use any chemicals or cleaning fluids. The wastes that are washed out are basically solid powders. They are small in size, easy to store, and can be recycled. Chemical cleaning tapes can be easily solved. Environmental pollution problems
2. The traditional cleaning method is usually contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaning object. The surface of the damaged object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object to be cleaned, cannot be removed, and secondary pollution occurs. The laser cleaning has no grinding. The non-contact nature has solved these problems;
3. The laser can be transmitted through the optical fiber and cooperated with the robot hand and the robot to easily achieve long-distance operation and can clean the parts that are not easily reached by traditional methods. This can be used in some dangerous places to ensure the safety of personnel;
4. Laser cleaning can remove various types of contaminants on the surface of various materials to achieve cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. And it can also selectively clean the surface of the material without damaging the surface of the material.
5. Laser cleaning is efficient and saves time;
6. Although the purchase of laser cleaning system has higher initial investment, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long period of time. The operating cost is low. Take MRJ's C100A as an example, the hourly operating cost is only about 1 Euro. More importantly, it can be Easy automation.